Walking brings most benefits among for all kinds of exercises. Many people have the habit of walking at least 20 to 30 minutes every day in the morning. Everyone should develop the practice of walking. Because only a 20-30 minutes’ walk in the morning helps to spend the day better and ensures a good health. So every day we should walk half an hour in an open space. Before morning walk please make sure your dress or shoes are comfortable. Wear a loose cloth before the walk and take comfortable shoes for walking. Take a water bottle with you. Ensure to drink water after every 15 minutes. If you follow the above suggestions your morning walk will be enjoyable.
Morning walk in the daily morning helps your heart healthy. Morning walks helps to take Oxygen from air to refresh blood. It also helps to increase our memory. Physicians suggest that daily walk in the morning helps to control blood pressure. It also helps to lessen the cholesterol of blood, manage insulin & glucose.
Smoother your skin
A daily walk in the morning if helpful for keeping skin bright & fair. Sweating during morning walk helps to remove the poisonous elements from skin to keep the skin fresh & clean.
Morning walk helps to decrease cholesterol and fat. It helps to decrease calorie. So besides taking fresh foods & fewer calorie foods 30mins morning walk helps to keep us fit & fine.
Using computer intensively in daily life damages our general eyesight. But daily morning walk can help to adjust the loss & keep the eyes healthy. It is proved in the research that daily morning walk on the green field without any shoes increases our eyesight .
Helps to manage depression
Morning walk in a natural green environment helps us to manage the depression to ensure a sound mental health. It also inspires to leave the day with a new spirit.
Daily morning walk ensures oxygen & pure blood in every cell of a human body which grows our immunity. It naturally ensures sound health to prevent diseases.
Besides walking in the morning will ensure the following benefits
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cut extra fats.
- Reduce blood sugar.
- Reduce and control weight.
- Control cholesterol and other diseases.
- Heart problems and reduce the risk of stroke
- Strong bones.
- Increase blood flow.
- Reduces cancer risk.
- Increases muscle strength.
- I cannot hold or acquire healthy BM.
- Hold or be achieved Healthy West-to-hip ratio.
- Enhances metabolism.
- All parts of the body are good.
- Hold youth.
- Increases in life longevity.
- Enhances brain function.
- Sleep a sound sleep.
- Increases memory power.
- Increase mental strength and self-confidence.
- Increases HDL (good Cholesterol) and remove lowers LDL (bad Cholesterol).
- Fat does not accumulate in the walls of blood vessels.
- Type 2 diabetes less likely to walk.
- If you have diabetes, it puts you in control.
- Increases muscle strength by walking.
- Walking increases heart.